Aubergine has always been a renowned and leading name in the Flutter software development space. We are known for delivering the most cost-effective, functional, and versatile solution. So, start building a futuristic Flutter application with us.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Write tests for the App.
What makes you a great fit
- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Msc.IT with equivalent practical experience
- 3-8 years of professional experience as an app developer.
- Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on Android
- Familiar with Material Design Guidelines
- Hungry for more responsibility and knowledge
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, an undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards
- Has a strong drive for producing quality software and makes sure issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner
- Has good communication and planning skills for preparing towards a release
Must have skill-sets
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of
- Any Native Language knowledge to build custom Flutter Packages.
Perks of Joining Aubergine Solutions
- Growth driven - opportunity to learn new skills, certifications sponsored by the company, regular 1:1 sessions
- Latest tools and technology - always driven by the latest, most efficient ways of working.
- Process-driven, quality-oriented work
- Work on projects that have a huge impact - work with clients all over the world.
- Pantry full of snacks
- Flexible working hours. Weekends off.
- Group medical term insurance
- Competitive Salary as per your experience and expertise.
Apply with your CV and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org