We, at Aubergine solutions, take pride in delivering world-class innovative solutions using the latest technologies for our client's problems and helping them create the best products. We are looking for a QA lead that will help deliver the best-quality applications for our clients.
What You'll do
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation using Selenium
- Heavy backend/big data testing using SQL, pgSQL, NoSQL languages
- Writing automated test scripts using Java and/or Python. Mainly Python.
- Perform both blackbox and whitebox testing
- Creation of Automation frameworks and implement continuous integration tools.
- Create infrastructure to execute automation scripts on a scheduled basis
- Perform heavy data validations on data lakes / data warehouses and ETL processes testing
What makes you a great fit
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hungry for more responsibility and knowledge
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, an undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards
- Strong advocate for producing quality software who makes sure issues are raised and resolved
- Test iOS and Android mobile applications across cellular phones systems
- Validate new and existing mobile features at the functional, API and partner integration levels for internal and external customers
- Experience on building automation frameworks from scratch (Java, and/or Python required) and with test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG
Must have skill-sets
- Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG
- Experience required: 3-5 years
Perks of Joining Aubergine Solutions
- Growth driven - opportunity to learn new skills, certifications sponsored by the company, regular 1:1 sessions
- Latest tools and technology - always driven by the latest, most efficient ways of working.
- Process-driven, quality-oriented work
- Work on projects that have a huge impact - work with clients all over the world.
- Pantry full of snacks
- Flexible working hours. Weekends off.
- Group medical term insurance
- Competitive Salary as per your experience and expertise.
Apply with your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com