We, at Aubergine solutions, take pride in delivering world-class innovative solutions using the latest technologies for our client's problems and helping them create the best products. We are looking for a QA lead that will help deliver the best-quality applications for our clients.
What You'll do
- Analyzing users stories and/or use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Develop effective test strategies and test plans to execute all levels of testing on software.
- Analyze test results on web and mobile apps, report errors or bugs and track them till deployment.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the team.
- Interacting with international clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in product reviews and providing input on requirements, product requirements and potential problems.
- Provide support to the team for all stages of software and documentation.
What makes you a great fit
- 1 - 3 years of experience as Software Tester for web, mobile and backend systems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and all testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of all manual test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Thorough understanding about software concepts like frontend, backend and mobile.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Bonus Points For
- Attitude to learn test automation
- SQL Queries
Perks of Joining Aubergine Solutions
- Growth driven - opportunity to learn new skills, certifications sponsored by the company, regular 1:1 sessions
- Latest tools and technology - always driven by the latest, most efficient ways of working.
- Process-driven, quality-oriented work.
- Work on projects that have a huge impact - work with clients all over the world.
- Pantry full of snacks, Game Room and Sports Nook.
- Flexible working hours. Weekends off.
- Group medical term insurance.
- Competitive Salary as per your experience and expertise.
Apply with your CV and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org