We, at Aubergine solutions, take pride in delivering world-class innovative solutions using the latest technologies for our client's problems and helping them create the best products. We are looking for a QA lead that will help deliver the best-quality applications for our clients.
React JS Developer
React JS Developer
What You'll do
- Develop tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc as applicable for the work package / project.
- CTS and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead.
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically.
- Participate in setup activities for required environment setup.
- Deploy code build in testing environment.
- Conduct peer review during design, coding and testing.
- Complete documentation as per the scope.
- Prepare guidelines and checklist for development and testing activities.
What makes you a great fit
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech/BCA/MCA/Msc.IT with equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years of professional experience as an react js developer and 2 years as react js engineer and 2-3 years in react/redux
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual / scripts.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Good experience using any of the NO SQL database
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- Guide and mentor team junior members from a technical perspective to ensure quality delivery of the components.
- Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository
- Conduct peer review of unit test cases.
- perform developer integration testing by integrating the components.
- Review test cases as prepared by the Developer
Must have skill-sets
- Experience required: 4-5 years
Perks of Joining Aubergine Solutions
- 5 days working
- Flexible shift timings
- Company sponsored certifications
- Pantry full of free snacks
- Remote working is also allowed
- Group Medical Term Insurance
Apply with your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com