Aubergine has always been a renowned and leading name in UX Design and Software Development space. We are looking for project management ninja who can take ownership and execute projects efficiently while taking initiatives towards constant process improvements.
Sr. Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiating the project, planning and outlining project scope, objectives, and deliverables
- Establishing and maintaining communication with the project team, management and stakeholders.
- Coordinating project meetings and decision-making processes.
- Executing the work, coordinating and supervising the project team and ensuring that they have the tools required for delivering the project on time.
- Completing the project and creating required documentation and reports for the management.
- Managing Company’s bench resources and align their learning and development plans with Company’s goals and objectives to utilize that time effectively
- Planning and Managing resource allocation. Ensuring maximum resource allocation and avoiding resource idle time.
- Work with HR to predict new positions/requirements and notify in a timely manner to fulfill those positions.
- Ensuring deadlines are met and in case of slip-ups, analyze and understand the reasons and communicate effectively to the stakeholders.
- Make certain that the team members update their weekly reports and submit to the client periodically.
- Managing priorities. Take proactive measures to ensure that the stakeholders are aligned on priorities and those are communicated with all the team members. If there is any confusion regarding those, work with the product manager/client and clarify them, and set the right expectations with the client.
- Managing releases for bug fixes and upcoming planned releases. Communicate with the team and adjust the timelines.
- Ensuring that Estimates and final budgets align.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Motivating the team to achieve the deadlines.
- Create sprint dashboards, burn down charts etc. that can demonstrate the progress of tasks done over a sprint.
- Able to stand up for the team and against unreasonable demands/unrealistic expectations.
- Establish processes for areas which lack them and improve on existing ones.
- Enable organization to achieve ISO-27001 certification, SOC 2 compliance, CMMI level certification etc. as per the objectives setup by the management.
What makes you a great fit
- Certified Scrum Master professional or has all the practical experience and willing to appear for certification in Project Management/Scrum/Agile practices.
- Overall experience of 6+ years.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in either front-end/back-end/mobile development/QA during the early part of the career.
- Interested in creating win-win situations for everyone involved.
- People friendly person who values human interactions and builds rapport with individuals on the team.
Must have Skill-sets
- Technical background with Development/QA experience for at least 3-5 years.
- Proficient with project management tools like JIRA/Trello/Asana, etc.
- Expert with Agile development practices and terminologies.
- Excellent Word processing, and Spreadsheet skills.
- Ambitious and aiming to reach ‘C’ level positions
- Proficient in language and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to say ‘NO’ to unreasonable requests/timelines diplomatically
- Play a mentorship role for junior team members
Perks of Joining Aubergine Solutions
- Growth driven - opportunity to learn new skills, certifications sponsored by the company, regular 1:1 sessions
- Latest tools and technology - always driven by the latest, most efficient ways of working.
- Process-driven, quality-oriented work.
- Work on projects that have a huge impact - work with clients all over the world.
- Pantry full of snacks
- Flexible working hours. Weekends off.
- Group medical term insurance
- Competitive Salary as per your experience and expertise.
Apply with your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com