We are looking for a full-time UX Designer with strong design fundamentals and experience in leading multiple digital product design projects. Location could be Ahmedabad / Pune / Remote.
What you will be doing
- Gathering product requirements, estimating the project and managing the execution of the project.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Project Managers, Sr. UX Designers, Developers, etc
- Define information architecture, user journeys, persona, workflow diagrams.
- Perform user research, usability testing and analyse product usage to determine important decisions
- Design wireframes, create visual mockups, help define design system guidelines
- Work with a team, delegation of work
- 5+ years of experience, not including schooling.
- A degree from a design school or equivalent experience
- Excellent communicator. You must be fluent in speaking and writing English
- Outstanding portfolio showing hands-on UX track record.
- Experience designing for enterprise web/mobile applications and/or consumer web/mobile applications
- Proven history improving user workflows and interactions.
- Expert knowledge of Interaction Design, UI Design, User Experience best practices, usability principles, and frameworks.
- Extensive experience building and rapidly iterating on wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience conducting user research (i.e surveys, observational customer interviews and usability testing).
- Able to produce user requirements and insights documentation (i.e. personas and user scenarios).
- Able to develop and propose a strategic research and design implementation plan.
- Expert at tools such as Figma and Axure
- Experience working with remote team
- Able to multitask and work on multiple products at once.
- Requires very little direction.
Perks of joining Aubergine
- Growth driven - opportunity to learn new skills, certifications sponsored by the company, regular 1:1 sessions, mentorship and opportunity to mentor junior members.
- Latest tools and technology - always driven by the latest, most efficient ways of working.
- Process driven, quality oriented work with colleagues from some of the best design colleges.
- Work on projects that have a huge impact - work with clients all over the world.
- Location - Pune / Ahmedabad / Remote
- Flexible working hours. Weekends off.
- Competitive Salary as per your experience and expertise.
Apply with your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com